Bruschetta is my new favorite appetizer! A few weeks back I posted a bruschetta on feta recipe that has become very popular, probably because tomatoes are in season and the recipe was super easy to make!
Technically I don’t have a “recipe” for you to make from this post but this is one of those, place it on a plate and serve it recipes and it was such the perfect combination I just had to share it with you! At a low keyed BBQ last night this bruschetta on goat cheese was placed in front of me and after a bite or two, I was addicted.
Take a log of goat cheese, make sure it’s a good quality and top with your favorite bruschetta…or add your favorite store bought bruschetta (that’s what my girlfriend did) and serve!
A few things to mention:
- Bring the goat cheese to room temp before adding the bruschetta
- Do not pick a goat cheese that is strong in flavor go for a mild flavored goat cheese
- For the bruschetta, store bought works out just fine
- When you put the bruschetta on top of the cheese, crumble the cheese a little to mix it together
- Serve with bread or chips, good either way (if you serve it with potato chips, it makes this a gluten free recipe!
While this is not a recipe for either bruschetta, I loved the concept and wanted to share it with my audience. If you have a recipe you would like to share, I would be happy to post it for you and give you credit!